9.12.2009

More Holiday Cards

Ready for more? I also developed these with holiday photos in mind, and drew quite a bit of pattern inspiration from some pictures I took in Paris. These will be using the same paper and ink as the Alice In Winter Wonderland series, and can also be personalized with a few lines of text on the inside if desired. Each of these designs comes in 3 color combinations.

Filigree (Goldstar/Midnight, Granny Smith/Red Delicious, or Silverbell/Plum)


Icicle
(Frost/Silverbell, Goldstar/Lime, or Red Delicious/Granny Smith)


Link
(Goldstar/Pomegranate, Red Delicious/Midnight, or Silverbell/Lagoon)


Scallop (Goldstar/Evergreen, Lime/Pomegranate, or Silverbell/Lagoon)


And finally, 2 designs Hayley asked for involving beachy palms and a cool car. Feliz Auto come with a print on the front and room for your holiday photo inside:


While Feliz Palms has room for your photo on the front and some customized text inside:


While I've never been very good at farting out nice designs after staring at a blank screen, I find that I do okay when given a few parameters and suggestions for inspiration. Alright blog world, am I back in your good graces now? See? I HAVE been working, I swear!

Pulp and Press Soundtrack 9/12/09: "Disfarmer" Album (Bill Frisell).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers