12.17.2009

Personal Recycling now available!

Just a quick entry to let all of my lovely blog readers know that Personal Recycling is now available from Tweedle Press. What exactly, you might ask, is this service? You can read the full explanation on my website, but in brief:

When you send your junk mail, used office paper, crumpled gift wrap, and paper packaging off to a commercial recycler, a lot of energy and water are used sometimes along with bleach and other chemicals to make it usable again. If you instead send your materials to Tweedle Press, I will personally make something beautiful (without the use of any nasty stuff) for you to use again. It's true that I use a small amount of electricity for my blender and one big bucket of water, but everything beyond that is entirely human-powered.

Currently I've only got Plain Sheets priced and available for purchase, but very soon you'll be able to get custom letterpress printed good on your personally recycled sheets as well. Just in time for you to send me all the used gift wrap you're about to collect!

Pulp & Press Soundtrack 12/17/09: "Night Time" (The xx).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers