10.29.2009

Could It Be True?

Is the new Tweedle Press website finally, FINALLY live?? Man, this one has been quite a long time coming. A bit overdue, in fact. It seems that it has slurped up all of my time recently, so much so that I barely even remember that I'm a letterpress printer (or a blogger...). BUT now that the site's up, showcasing all my current lovely products, I can get back to printing (and blogging!). Even though it seems like this new website took me forever, I am really, REALLY happy with it. For the most part, I'm the type of person that doesn't like to rush things that involve design and creativity. Sometimes I overdo it with the perfectionism, but sometimes it turns out pretty well.

First up: and order of 275 Alice In Winter Wonderland (Cheshire) holiday cards: plates are made, ink and paper selected (and mostly cut)...now we just have to see if I can wrangle my 8x12 chase into allowing the plates to be inked properly. Second up: a nifty teaser postcard for a new "eco" company I'm creative Director for, Empty Boxes (plug plug). I'm not linking to the website just yet because the real one isn't up - it will be soon though, and I'll mention it again when it is. Until then, here's the image I'll be printing on some pieces of corrugated for a kickass postcard:


ROCK! After that, I'm on to some business cards for my sister Holly, which I'm doing in exchange for some writing she did for my website. Then I'll probably print up some more items from my Dead Things series, all the while doing some self-promotion and marketing. Woo! Tell your friends! :)

Pulp & Press Soundtrack 10/29/09: all Andrew Bird, all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers