4.19.2010

Mimi's Organic Exchange

Last week I printed some #10 size flyers for Mimi's Organic Exchange, which is a fantastic organization here in Chicago that facilitates networking between creative people. I designed the flyers as two colors (Grass green and Aubergine purple vegetable based ink), and printed half on Spearmint stock and the other half on Aspen (both 100% recycled, 30% PCW, Processed Chlorine Free, and made with alternative energy sources). They both came out really nicely.




Although I ended up with nice prints, I continue to have problems with uneven inking of polymer plates. This appears to be a relatively common problem, and one for which there doesn't seem to be definitive solution. I'm considering trying out magnesium plates to see if that changes anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers