3.30.2010

A Luxurious Collaboration

Following the advice of my bestest (have you visited my Weasel blog yet?), I'm going to refrain from requiring myself to pen lengthy, amazing, or perfectly constructed blog entries. That being said, those adjective can be used to describe a recent invitation project I put together with Amanda and Tony from Spilled Ink Press. I blind printed (no ink, just impression) the fronts of the invitation covers, and A+T flat printed the insides and assembled the sashes and gold wax seals. Here's a slightly crap iPhone pic I snapped during the letterpress process:

And here are some much nicer ones Amanda took during final assembly:

Luxurious indeed! Stay tuned for future exciting updates from Spilled Ink and Tweedle Press...we've got some good things in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers