6.08.2009

Somebody Stop Me!

Another custom job finished tonight - this time some A2 stationery on 100% recycled "Eco White" paper with jet black ink.

Since the press was still mostly set up from the previous job on Friday, I barely had to do any makeready. I can't decide whether I like printing pre-cut or crop marks jobs better - they both have their advantages and disadvantages. I like that I don't have to worry about alignment with crop marks (post-cut) jobs, as long as they're one color. However, I'm always worried that I'm not cutting things exactly the same way afterwards. With pre-cut paper I have to spend a bit more time making sure everything is straight and spaced properly, but one that's done they're all ready to go without anything to do afterwards.

After I finished the stationery, I baked a bunch of these Hazelnut Rosemary Jam Cookies for my upcoming high tea party, which are to die for. Now I've just got to clean the press and I can finally relax for the night. A run of 100+ stationery cards in about an hour? In the timeless words of Flava Flav, "Yeeaaahhh boooy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers